- The Prospectus along with the application form will be available either by paying Rs.250/- by DD in favour of “Institute of Media Studies” payable at Bhubaneswar or by paying Rs.200/- by cash during the office hour in all working days from 10:00 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- The application form duly filled up along with required documents should be submitted to the Administrative Officer, Institute of Media Studies, Odisha Cooperative Housing Corporation Complex, Unit-III, Kharvela Nagar, Bhubaneswar – 751001.
- The last date for receiving of the complete application form along with the relevant documents is within 30 days from the date of advertisement. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure that the application form is complete in all respects, and is accompanied by the required documents.
- Photocopies of all certificates along with mark sheets of the qualifying examinations
- Photocopy of College Leaving Certificate (CLC) last attended
- Photocopy of Conduct Certificate
- Photocopy of certificate in support of claim for Reservation
- Photocopy of University Registration Number
- 3 passport size and 2 stamp size photographs
- 8 self-addressed stamped envelopes
N.B.: Submit the original CLC and Conduct Certificate during admission.
Graduation Final Year students awaiting the declaration of results can apply to appear Admission Test and can also be considered for Admission. However, they have to submit the relevant supportive documents from their respective Institutes.
Reservation of Seats
At least 12% of available seats are reserved for ST, 8% for SC and 2% for working executives who meet the admission requirements set by the Institute. If the required numbers of applicants are not available in the reserved category, the seats will be open to all applicants.