ONLINE ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Applications for online admission are now open. We encourage submitting applications early to assure
quick completion of the admission process to the limited number of seats. Read the following
guidelines before filling up the form.
- Eligibility: Any graduate [MJMC: 45% | MSW/MFC/PMIR: 50% (Gen), 45% (SC/ST)]
- For each programme a separate application form need to be submitted.
- Applicants are responsible for regularly checking the website for any updates.
- The fields marked * are mandatory while the others are optional.
- Students awaiting final examination results may submit their mark sheet copies of the
graduation. They would be given conditional admission.
- Pay Rs.3125/- towards the admission fee and first installment of the course fee (MJMC:
Rs.13,500 | MSW/MFC/PMIR: Rs.15,000) for provisional admission. The fee may be paid in
the SBI A/c no.- 61173486600 | IFSC: SBIN0031864 and attach the transaction slip
- You will be notified about the physical verification of documents. Once verified successfully,
you will be enrolled into the programme.
- Passport size photograph, max size 50KB and dimensions 100px (min. width) X 130px (min.
- Scanned Signature, max size 50KB and dimensions 140px (min. width) X 60px (min. height)
- The scheduled date for the start of the 2021-22 academic year is 1 September 2021, barring unforeseen
circumstances due to Covid-19 pandemic and subject to Government advisories.
- IMS will ensure that any delay in the start of the academic year will not affect the quality of our
programme. We will introduce the required changes to our schedule to accommodate any delay
in starting the academic year. Applicants will be informed of new developments by e-mail.
- All fees paid are non-refundable.