INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON INDIAN TRADE AND COMMERCE
PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE
Date: 17- 19 March 2017 | Bhubaneswar
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Institute of Media Studies (IMS) and Kalinga Media Centre (KMC) under Utkal University of Culture in association with the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) New Delhi are jointly organising an International Conference on Indian Trade and Commerce: Past, Present & Future in Bhubaneswar. The conference will bring together leading academicians, researchers and scholars in the field of culture, history and commerce. While several scholars, experts and researchers across the globe will share their thoughts at the three-day conference, more than 250 delegates across the India will attend the meet.
We invite you to submit high-quality research papers on the following themes for the conference.
- Oceanic Trade Routes in Ancient India
- Interdependence in Bay of Bengal
- Commodity Structure of Trade
- Ethnocentric Trade
- Responsible and Sustainable Trade Engagements
- Make in Odisha: Prospects and Challenges
- Trade Facilitation and Enabling Framework
- Innovations in Trade Promotion
- Tourism and Culture: The Potential Business Model
- The New Dynamics of Global Business
RULES FOR PAPER WRITING
- Abstracts should be within 300 words and the main paper should not exceed 5000 word limit. Selected papers will be published.
- Payment of a registration fee covers the cost to attend all conference activities, coffee breaks, conference reception and banquet, and all lunches and dinners during the conference.
- Participants will have to arrange for their own accommodation and travel expenses. However, we shall be suggesting accommodation sites.
- Fill the registration form and submit its scan copy through e-mail.
Submission of Abstracts:By 15th February, 2018
Intimation of Acceptance:19th February, 2018
Submission of Full Paper:By 5th March, 2018
Conference:17th – 19th March, 2018
Academicians and Professionals:Rs.2000/-
Scholars, Researchers & Students:Rs.1000/-
Name of Account Holder: Kalinga Media Centre
Bank Name: SBI, Saheed Nagar
Account No.: 52099895353
RTGS/NEFT/IFS Code: SBIN0020549
MICR Code: 751002099
Submit Your Abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof Upendra Padhi,
Director of IMS-cum-Conference Convenor
Mob.-+91 – 9556815284